Cupcakes, cocoa and adorable party paper goods. What more could a girl want?
No, but really.
It seems like every time I make a trip back to my hometown I tell myself “I’m not going to plan anything this time” and then somehow my 48 hour trip of “nothing” turns into a nonstop go-go-go trip and by the time I get to sit back and relax, I’m heading back to the city.
I’m definitely not complaining as I would probably loose my mind if I actually had nothing planned or going on. I really don’t know how to do “nothing” anymore because in my mind there’s always “something” to do…or a million “somethings” but you get the ideal.
So after a few whirlwind trips back to my hometown and almost a year of having gone by without seeing some of my best girlfriends when in town, we decided to make a “date”. Whenever all in town, we have a girls “date”. Whether it’s over drinks (such as hot cocoa;)), dinner or just at one of our places catching up, it’s a must attend date so we all don’t get too busy that we don’t get a chance to see each other.
And if you ask me nothing says girls “date” better than catching up over hot cocoa and cupcakes! I partnered with Paris312, a designer party goods atelier and event styling company, to create the perfect winter themed girls date and am sharing all the details below.
Winter Hot Cocoa Cart
- Paris312 bar cart accessories: Luxe Straws / Luxe Cups / Elevated Trays (in the party box here) / Luxe Table Runner / Luxe Napkins / utensil / Cupcake Stand
- Food items: hot cocoa mix, marshmallows, cupcakes, chocolates (I used my favorites: Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark) and vanilla meringues (whipped cream works too)
- Other items: bar cart, tassel garland and spoons
- Arrange table runner along bottom shelve of bar cart. Top with cups and cupcake stand to complete the bottom shelf.
- For the top arrange toppings in mugs, setup marshmallows on tray and display supplies guests will need when making their cocoa. Add a few decorations and enjoy!
Plus if you live in the Chicago area, Paris312 is participating in the BossBabe Pop-Up Shop, a style boutique featuring eight female-led businesses from Chicago. The pop-up shop will be located at Block37 next to Akira and is open now through January 1. You’ll be able to shop Paris312’s line of fabulous party décor so you can create a hot cocoa cart of your own at home!
Oh and did I mention they even deliver their 36″ giant balloons straight to your front door, event or friend’s door as a gift. How cool is that?
What’s your go-to girls date? Any favorite ways to dress up your bar cart for the holidays?
This post was sponsored by Paris312 but all opinions are my own. Thank you so much for supporting the partnerships that keep Sparkles & Sprinkles up and running!