It only seems fitting to end the year with one last, final surprise. Am I right?
This year has been full of memorable moments, surprises left and right and many reasons to celebrate. I know it’s going to be a hard year to beat but if 2017 is anything like 2016, than I can’t wait to get the new year started. But first a little recap of what an incredible year 2016 was:
- My best friend asked me to marry him and we celebrated with 30 of our closest friends and family (full proposal story here)
- I launched my own company, Bon Aprontit, after years of hard work to bring my vision to life (full story here)
- I watched my brother marry the woman of his dreams and gained a sister
- I watched Steve complete his 3rd marathon with a new personal record
- I became a (dog) mom to my sweet girl, Rosie
- I was asked to stand by my cousin’s side on her big day as her Maid of Honor
- I received the promotion of my dreams at my day job where I now lead and co-lead all events
And last but not least, I said farewell to Sparkles & Sprinkles and now introduce to you Blog Appétit!
I told you I had one last surprise in store;)
After months of brainstorming how I could revamp the blog by combining my passion of cooking/hostessing, my new company, Bon Aprontit and what people want to see when they visit the site, I came up with the perfect solution: Blog Appétit.
Blog Appétit will be very similar to Sparkles & Sprinkles but with a focus on entertaining through recipes, DIY projects, ideas/tips and everyday advice. Nothing makes me happier than being in the kitchen or hosting friends over for a get together where we catch up over good food and drinks so it only made sense to bring that focus to the blog and share it with all of you. Blog Appétit will be your one stop shop for all things entertaining ideas, tips, recipes and more! Plus, I will continue sharing my “Dash of Sparkle” posts as I learn the ins and outs of running a business, juggling life and everything in between (including some fun wedding posts coming up;)).
After reading everyone’s comments, reviews and e-mails, I can’t thank you guys enough for supporting me this past year on the launch of my business, bearing with me on my sometimes lack of posts and everything in between. 2016 was quite a year for me and the blog, but I can’t wait to share with you what I have in store for 2017!
Now signing off to pop one last bottle of champagne in 2016. Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year and see you in 2017!