Did someone say November?
That’s right, the season where you can eat everything you find that is “fall” flavored and not feel an ounce of guilt because it’s only temporary…or at least that’s what I tell myself after I buy the entire shelf of pumpkin flavored items at Trader Joe’s. Opps.
Oh and did I mention Steve doesn’t like pumpkin flavored things? Sometimes I question if he’s human.
Oh well, more for me.
But wether we’re keeping Trader Joe’s in business this season or cooking up a few fall flavored treats of our own like my favorite caramel apple yogurt pie from last year, I have the perfect cocktail recipe that will be sure to satisfy any fall craving.
With just a few simple ingredients and these adorable copper moscow mule mugs from Martha Stewart’s copper barware collection at Macy’s, you can whip this Apple Cider Moscow Mule up in no time. Even as your guests are arriving for a Friendsgiving dinner party or holiday get together.
- 1 Part Ginger Beer
- 1 Part Apple Cider (my favorite is the spiced cider from Trader Joe's)
- Vodka (amount varies to taste)
- Cinnamon sticks and apple slices for garnish (optional)
- Pour equal amounts of ginger beer and apple cider into pitcher.
- Add vodka (amount varies to how strong you like your drinks) and stir.
- Fill glasses will ice and pour drink over.
- Top off with apple slices and cinnamon sticks for garnish.
What’s your fall go-to recipe? Any cocktail combinations you’ve been loving this season?